Manage my wallet
Use the funds to access unique members-only features
- To add funds you must be logged in to your iolma account. You can add funds to your wallet by accessing My wallet section in the right-side menu .
- Iolma takes all the steps to ensure your data privacy and security, which is why your credit card data is never sent to or stored by Iolma.
- All payments are managed by reliable specialist companies, such as PayPal. This way your personal details or card information are never at risk.
- In the My wallet section there is a History tab allowing you to see every transaction that occurred in your wallet.
- Yes, you can request a refund.
- Note that the refund is only possible for the entire content of your wallet (e.g. Euros in you wallet, lesson packages, etc) and that, if you request a refund all the benefits (e.g. discounts for watching recorded lessons, etc) gained as a result of you wallet activity will be voided.
More details on the applicable terms and conditions are available in the general Terms and conditions.